Guest Relations German Speaker (m/f)
VILA VITA Parc (Alporchinhos, Algarve)
VILA VITA Portugal is an established family business in the tourism and hotel industry, operating several hotels, including one of the best 5-star luxury resorts in the world, private guesthouses and restaurants in privileged locations on the beautiful Algarve coast in southern Portugal.
The VILA VITA company in Portugal is also affiliated with a collection of highly individual, luxurious luxury villas. Common to all hotels and houses are the personal needs of the guests and cordial, authentic service in the foreground.
We are looking for a hardworking and warm-hearted person to provide preparatory support for the private housekeeping and care of our guests in one of our guesthouses. This position is an absolute position of trust requiring an excellent reputation and very good references.
- Acting in accordance with the standards of luxury hospitality;
- Working with the German market;
- Obtain information about the guests' needs and expectations;
- Accompany the guest during their stay;
- Make reservations for restaurants, excursions, golf, tennis and other activities requested;
- Receive and answer correspondence related to the function;
- Conduct guest tours and visits.
- At least 3 to 5 years of proven work experience from similar position
- Impeccable reputation and very good references from previous employers
- German, fluent in written and spoken
- Portuguese, fluent or good knowledge (highly appreciated)
- Car driving license
- High commitment and motivation for the job and the activity
- Well-groomed and confident appearance and demeanour with predominantly German guests
- Absolute discretion and discretion count to your highest values
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Clear and high guest orientation, commitment to quality and excellence of service
- Willingness to work and live in the Algarve, Southern Portugal
- Independent and reliable work ethic
- Flexible working hours with all-time mobile availability and willingness to work weekends, ability to work under pressure and commitment.
What we offer
VILA VITA offers advantages and benefits in several areas:
- VILA VITA World Advantages (discounts on goods and services from the VILA VITA Universe);
- VILA VITA Protocols (partnerships with various companies, with discounts on goods and services - gym, clinics, opticians, water parks, among others)
- Health and Wellness (access to a Curative Medicine Doctor);
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility (Staff Restaurant - access to 3 daily meals during the 7 days of the week, even on vacations and days off);
- VILA VITA general benefits - Transport for staff (various locations), Provision of Care Uniform (access to the hotel laundry with automatic and on-site service), Birthday gift, Wedding voucher, Baby voucher for child birth, Celebration of Holidays, Integration in social responsibility and environmental projects, Initial, continuous and Cross Training, Access to an integrated e-learning training platform (VILA VITA e-Academy), among others;
- Accommodation in our VILA VITA Staff lodging;
- Other benefits related to the function.
PEOPLE ARE THE HEART OF EVERY SUCCESS STORY.
People are the soul of every success story. Be part of our team and build your career with us!